Okaaay just a couple more things, then I swear I’ll shut up. :P
1. Outside of the historic Jackson County jail
2. One of the flags in the flag collection at the Mid-Continent Genealogical Library.
3. They had every colonial-era flag that the colonies used.
4. This reminded me of you, Mak. :P This happens to be the flag of the 2nd New Hampshire regiment during the Revolution. A similar flag crossed the Delaware with Washington in the winter of 1777.
- kittens-everywhere likes this
- flaglog reblogged this from hey-lady-wanderlust
- alotofchusetts reblogged this from alotofchusetts and added:
- hey-lady-wanderlust reblogged this from dracadancer and added:
- dracadancer reblogged this from diademuerto8 and added:
- diademuerto8 reblogged this from hey-lady-wanderlust and added:
- diademuerto8 likes this
- hey-lady-wanderlust posted this