WHY IS IT 100 DEGREES
YOU CAN’T TELL ME IT’S NOT HOT NOW,
I’M IN TRIPLE DIGITS THIS IS RIDICULOUS.
THIS IS PENNSYLVANIA WHAT THE HELL.
It could be worse.
It could be 110. :P Or higher.
The highest temp ever recorded in the U.S. was 134 degrees…
Then again, that was in Death Valley, and with a name like Death Valley,
That kind of thing is somewhat expected.
- michemiche likes this
- oldnanner reblogged this from hey-lady-wanderlust and added:
- hey-lady-wanderlust reblogged this from oldnanner and added:
- seismogenic reblogged this from hey-lady-wanderlust and added:
- assbuttsinaforest said: AND GUESS WHO GETS TO WALK AROUND KENNYWOOD IN THIS HEAT?
- assbuttsinaforest likes this
- oldnanner posted this